суббота, 8 декабря 2012 г.

Making of ДОФИН ДЕЛЬФИН

Our film was projected at Gobelins on december 6. My parents in Siberia put it in loop for two days, they are really proud of me and my adorable classmates! The film is still not online and I don't know when it will be but I could post some making-of stuff. The name of it is "Le dauphin dauphin" which means "The dauphin dolphin".

the page of story witch was completly changed afterwards

the only scene of animation which i made from rough to cleanup

thats how Clement made a cool images from my ugly pictures





my first designs were inspired by these Paul Klee puppets: (nobody knew!)

and these pics I made after the film was finished 

ДОФИН ДЕЛЬФИН ВПЕРЕД!
opop


11 комментариев:

  1. J'espère qu'on pourra le voir bientôt, ça a l'air très chouette !

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Shame I couldn't make it :s
    But these look great - love the 6th image and those designs!! I would love to work with those characters!!
    Look forward to seeing it!
    Bonne continuation!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. последняя совсем крутая, такие изгибы повсюду, хочу чаше видеть твои карандаши!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beaucoup de charme et d'esprit dans tes dessins! C'est très beau!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great work, I'm really looking forward to seeing the film!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. looks great..Did you color correction for your scene? What software did u use, i am wondering

    ОтветитьУдалить